maanantai 5. lokakuuta 2015

Fancy Monday


Monday, the greatest day of the week. not. For someone sometimes even hearing or thinking a word Monday sounds painful especially after a relaxing weekend. I am one of those. Who wouldn't like to stay in bed for just a little bit longer?
Actually it doesn't have to go this way always. Today I got inspired to turn my Monday upside down. It does not need a lot of work to make your Monday just a little bit better and more enjoyable. It only requires some attitude adjusting, positive way of thinking and something you enjoy.

Here is how I turned my Monday blues to Fancy Monday. Good food, beautiful decorations, candles and good company. This time my inspiration was my dear friend. Thanks to Saara, who visited us for her holiday. Below Birthday dinner my way. Colours, ambience and good food. Fill up your day with everything that brings you happiness.




















Enjoy your Monday evening  and
Have a nice week!

Thank you for reading,

 Annastiina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti