sunnuntai 17. tammikuuta 2016

Walk on a countryside




Fields, trees, space. 
That is where I come from. My childhood home in Finland, a small village in the countryside surrounded by fields and forests. That is what I'm used to having around but here in Malta it is rare. Fortunately I get to go to a place surrounded by nature every day. Here are some photos I took last Saturday morning when walking in a sunshine after I finished work. 


// Olen kotoisin maaseudulta jossa tuttua maisemaa ovat pellot ja metsät. Täällä  Maltalla se on harvinaisempaa maisemaa. Onneksi pääsen maaseudun rauhaan joka päivä työn puolesta. Alla kuvia jotka räpsin viime lauantaina kävellessäni auringon paisteessa töistä kotiin.//




Have a nice day all the beautiful people :)


Love, 
Annastiina

2 kommenttia:

  1. Very beautiful images! You are so lucky for being able to see these places! x

    Zoel Hernández | zoelhernandez.wordpress.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Zoel, The place is really beautiful indeed!

      Poista